Thursday, March 28, 2013

Ambiance Congo: March 24, 2013

WELCOME TO AMBIANCE CONGO!
Here is a show you will not want to miss! I have some really great tracks mixed in here, including classics from Verckys & Le VEVE and from Festival des Maquisards, a couple more examples of the guitar artistry of Master Mwana Congo, a rumba from Bill Clinton and, of course, MORE!
No requests this time? That's OK. You are invited to add one for next time!
Here's a link to get the program and track list:
http://www.yousendit.com/download/UVJqZGVhZy8wVWxqQTlVag
The link expires in two weeks, but a rebroadcast is available here:
http://www.radio4all.net/index.php?op=result&action=series&series=Ambiance%20Congo&nav=&
These are some albums you'll hear from:



 
Track list:
PART A
1)King Kester Emeneya & Victoria Eleison Dream Team Dream Band
sebene from DORIS ILOKO (this program’s theme song)
from the CD PAS DE CONTACT
Black Music
2)Reddy Amisi
ASSISTANT SOCIAL
from the CD CONCERT LIVE: MAMAN ANGEBI
Manu Luvaka ML Production
3) Didi Raphael Louvila & J. Mpouki Kimbolo Ya Djecko
JEFI
from the LP MWANA MA KIMBOLO / MALEKA
JMK / Meya
4)Mangungu Cley
AMOUR MARIA
from the LP VIVEZ..VIBREZ...DANSEZ AVEC MANGUNGU CLEY
Guy Didier Production
5)Bozi Boziana et l’Anti-Choc feat. Jolie Detta
DARSE LIKOTINO
from the CD KING KESTER EMENEYA & BENZ BOZI BOZIANA
Ngoyarto
6)Choc Stars
AU REVOIR PARIS
from the LP CHOC STARS A PARIS 2: SANDRA LA BLONDE
Rythmes et Musique
7)Papa Wemba & Viva la Musica
LAZARET
from the CD MOKILI NGENGE
Dario Production
8)Les Marquis de Maison Mere
MIAMI
from the CD MIRACLES
Simon Music.
PART B
9)Bill Clinton
SANGO YA MAWA
from the CD KULUMBIMBI
Claude Mussay / Big Events
10)King Kester Emeneya
WILLO MONDO
from the LP KESTER EMENEYA
Feel Sound
11)Verckys et l’Orchestre VEVE
DRIBLING YA SOMO
from the LP LASSISSI PRESENTE VERCKYS ET L'ORCHESTRE VEVE
Sacodis
12)Pepe Kalle & Nyboma
NINA
from the CD MOYIBI
Syllart Production
13)Bantous Monument
GARE AU BARATIN
from the LP LES BANTOUS “MONUMENT”
Sonodisc
14)Nouvelle Serie
BIJOUX RECLAMES
from the CD LE PROCUREUR
Denide Production
15)Zaiko Langa-Langa
ZIZITA
from the LP ZAIKO EYI NKISI
Prozal
16) Sam Mangwana l'Orchestre Festival des Maquisards
NKURA ELOMBE
from the CD BILINGA LINGA VOLUME 1
Ngoyarto
*= by request

14 comments:

  1. David - Many thanks for this edition of AC. I did add a comment on the last comment for the earlier AC program but that did not appear. Your efforts and dedication is valued and cherished. Apurva from Pune, India.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You leave me speechless. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dave, Liverpool UKMarch 30, 2013 at 5:01 AM

    Thanks for bringing us another couple of hours of exquisite Congolese tunes, David. The Mwana Congo/Didi Raphael Louvila/Mangungu Cley tracks were nothing short of superb.
    I was wondering - have there been any worthwhile new Congolese CD releases so far in 2013 that you're aware of. Or any at all, for that matter? Even the inexhaustible pool of good Congo music must need a bit of topping up now and again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Dave
    I love those 80s LPs with Master Mwana Congo. I have no idea how many I have. A lot of them. Many times, the singing is not up to par with others of the day, but the guitar is always superb.
    As for new releases, I like MJ 30's new disc, but I haven't been able to buy a lot of new CDs. Allmy money is going into my little buisness right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tracks Daudi. You are a genius!! Kino Mabella in a future program would be great. Also MJ30 and Luciana Demingongo at anytime. I really enjoy your program.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, whoever you are!
    The artists possess the genius, though.
    I can play both, I bet! Thanks for the request.

    ReplyDelete
  7. DJ DAUDI,hello i like your program,today i decide for ask my question,it's possible you play the LP AUGUY B.M SONG (SOPHIA NZOLELE)IS VERY BEAUTIFUL SONG FOR LONG TIME AGO NOT HEAR THIS. THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your comment and for your request. I like that Auguy B.M. album very much and I'm happy to play the song for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you because nzolele sophia is a beautiful song I do not understand why Auguy bm sings no more. ah it reminds me of the beautiful thing: sophia listening this song that I sing to let you know I love you, I will go to your parents to get married you're a really light.thanks i undersand

    ReplyDelete
  10. So, my friend, what can you tell us about Auguy B.M.? I only know what is written on the album cover and that is not very much at all. Do you know what his full name is?
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Daudi- all great. The Zaiko album is one of my all-time faves (I have about 30!!). The track I play out when dj-ing is Mokili Echanger. And the Niarcos is a heavyweight, too. This was released just after he died, I believe. Dave of Liverpool: I'd recommend most of Fally Ipupa's current output if you're into good vocals.He's kind of picked up where Olomide's left off...
    DJ JOHN ARMSTRONG LONDON

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice to hear from you, John.
    Fally's new CD has been recommended to me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. dj Daudi thank you for this gift you made ​​your contribution to Congolese music is priceless masters only hearts can celeste rewarded.sophia nzolele

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are most welcome. Sophia Nzolele is a beautiful song.

    ReplyDelete